Grant and financial conditions
The students will receive funding from three institutions. The amounts will depend onfor the students taking them will be carried out in accordance with the length of the internship and by way of guidance, for the 2011/2012 academic year, were as follows:
1) European Union funds: 300€ / month, maximum 6 monthly payments.
2) University funds: 100€ / month, maximum 6 monthly payments.
3) MEC (Ministry for Education) grants for the 2012-13 academic year are 100€ per month (maximum 3 months).
Method of payment
The payment of the grant will be transfered to the bank account number provided by the student in the grant acceptance form. The payment is not made on a monthly basis. Students will receive an initial payment, a percentage of the total amount, once the certificate of arrival duly signed has been received at the International Relations Office. The final payment will be done after the completion of the stay, once final documents have been handed in, according to the instructions.
In order to take part in the Erasmus Placement mobility programme during the 2012-2013 academic year, students must have a B1linguistic level (according to MCER) in one of the languages of the countries participating in the LLP programme or in the language required in the corresponding internship.
This linguistic level acreditation will be carried out through:
- The certificates detailed in the Appendix II for the languages there mentioned.
- A bilingual secundary education certificate.
- A declaration of having been granted with an Erasmus Studies grant by the University of Valencia in the country of destination or in any other country with the same language.
- A written proof of having taken a year of official university studies in the country of destination or in any other country with the same language.
- A declaration of being an undergraduate student in one of the following degrees: philology, translation and interpretation and teacher training for foreign language teaching.
Programa Erasmus Pràctiques - Outgoing
Student mobility for placements enables students at higher education institutions to spend a placement traineeship/internship) period in an enterprise or organisation in another participating country of the LLP programme.
Benefits for students:
- Work placements provide an excellent opportunity to gain work experience in an international environment
- They enhance your curriculum vitae and employability potential by providing international employment experience
- They develop transferable skills, including communication across cultural boundaries, selfmanagement, independence, confidence, adaptability and develop linguistic skills
Benefits for companies and organizations:
- Getting new perspectives brought by trainees and the contact with institutions
- Exchanging and updating the knowledge and experience of the company
- Adding an international dimension to the company
The following types of organisations are not eligible as host organisations:
- European institutions (such as the European Commission) which have a paid traineeship scheme
- Organisations managing EU programmes (such as National Agencies) in order to avoid possible conflict of interests or dual funding
- National diplomatic representation (embassy/consulate) of the student in the host country.
Useful documents 12_13
Instructions - before leaving
- General Instructions for completing all documents
- Appendix IV Acceptance of Conditions Form (original) signed by the student and the guarantor. A photocopy of ID card and photocopy of the bank book (the student must be the holder's account)
- Appendix V Declaration (original) of not being under any cause of prohibition referred to in art. 13, 38/2003 Grant General Act, 17 November.
- Appendix VI Grant Contract (original)
- Appendix VII Training Agreement (3 original docs) must be completed and signed by the student, the host institution and the home institution. If needed, here you are the training agreement in English
- Erasmus Student Card
Upon arrival at the host institution:
- Appendix VIII Certificate of Arrival should be sent by fax (34-963983462), by electronic mail (email@example.com) or by ordinary mail to Servei de Relacions Internacionals i Cooperació, avda. Menéndez y Pelayo, 3 46010-València. It is recommended to keep a copy of this document.
Important notice: no payment will be ordered without all the documents above mentioned duly filled in and submited.
Changes in the duration of the stay: in case you need to modificate the duration of the stay, use the following form. This form should be duly signed by both, home and host institutions. The acceptance of this change is subject to funding availability.
Upon student return:
- Appendix X Certificate of Attendance (original), duly signed and stamped by the host institution acording to the months of stay (see instructions on the form)
- Appendix IX Final Report (Original)
Monday to friday from 9h to 14h. Afternoons closed.
- (+34) 96 386 47 31
- (+34) 96 398 33 91
- (+34) 96 386 41 80
- (+34) 96 386 48 02
Burjassot Campus Office:
(+34) 96 354 44 14
- Central office(Blasco Ibáñez): (+34) 96 398 34 62
- Burjassot Campus Office: (+34) 96 354 44 13