Who are we?
Created within the University Research Service, the European
Research Projects Office is an initiative of the University of
Valencia in the framework of the
Euroscience Programme, a
programme funded by the Spanish Science & Innovation Ministry
with the objective of fostering European research activities.
We would like to serve as contact point and support for our
researchers and research managers who are participating ―or wish
to participate― in a research project funded by the European
Our objective is to promote the participation of the
University’s researchers in every possible European funding
source for research activities.
What do we offer?
- Professional management of research projects funded by the European
Commission, on a case-by-case basis.
- Distribution of information on European funding
sources for research.
- Expert, thorough counselling on funding
opportunities for research.
- Support for the preparation of proposals, grant
agreement negotiation and signature.
- Financial management (budget balancing, payment of
expenses, financial reports)
- Support for researchers' transnational mobility.