If you want to come to the University of Valencia with the Erasmus Program, the first step is to check if there is a bilateral agreement between your home university and the University of Valencia in the field of your degree. Otherwise, you cannot come as an Erasmus Student.
- The existence of a bilateral agreement between both your home university and the University of Valencia in the field you wish to study here in Valencia.
- Your home university must confirm to us that you have been granted the status of an Erasmus Student
You should send us the following documents:
- The application form of the University of Valencia. Personalized application forms will be sent to each student once we have received their confirmations as Erasmus Students by their universities.
- 3 Photographs (passport size)
- Photocopy of your passport
- Photocopy of the European Health Card for the medical assistance (former E128)
Deadlines to receive nominations from universities
Fall semester or Whole year stays (starting in September): June 15th.
Spring semester (starting in February): November 15th.