The Vice-Principal for Postgraduate Studies has established two enrolment periods for the 2012-2013 academic year:
23 to 31 July 2012
19 to 26 September 2012
- Enrolement is for:
- new students admitted after the publication of the procedures for admission to a Master’s degree programme,
- returning students.
How to enrol:
- Unassisted self-enrolment from any computer that has Internet access.
- Assisted self-enrolment in computer rooms equipped for this purpose with the guidance of University of Valencia personnel.
Enrolment instructions and the self-enrolment calendar will be published on this web page in advance.
Acceptation of the enrolment application is subject to verification at all times of the information provided by the student. In the event that in the verification process there is dishonesty, concealment of information or proof that the applicant does not meet the admission requirements (or to continue studies) for the Master’s degree programme, enrolment shall be terminated and any qualifications obtained shall not be valid
Exams Rescheduled to an earlier date
Deadline for students who have 1 subject left to finish their degree
Enrolment Master's Final Project
Enrolment for special programmes
Other administrative procedures
The following administrative procedures related to enrolment may also be carried out:
Applying for scholarships and grants (general grants from the Ministry of Education, mobility grants, grants from the Valencian government, loans, unemployment support, South-North financial support, research grant, *Erasmus grants, etc.).
Transferring academic records, adaptations, awarding places for the Erasmus programme or international programmes.
Changing personal and administrative information, enrolment extensions, and advancing exams.
Applying for credit recognition.
Issuing documents required for the initiation and renewal of studies abroad
Cancellation of enrolment
Enrolment shall only be cancelled in these cases:
- Non-payment of tuition fees.
- Causes to due force majeure that make it impossible to continue studies in the academic year. In this case, if the request is made by 31 December of the academic year, the tuition fees shall be refunded.
In any case, cancellation shall be for full-time enrolment. Partial cancellations are not possible.
Changes in enrolment
You may request, within a specific time period, changes in enrolment reserved for the following accredited cases: subjects that already passed or recognised, completion of studies, completing credits for scholarships, grants or any other case deemed relevant.