Last call: October 2012
Registration period: from 3 October to 22 October, 2012.
The student must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Personal details (DNI / NIE, Surname, Name, address and phone)
- Doctorate programme in progress.
- Department (Code) and subject area (code) corresponding to the DEA registration.
- In the case of tax exemption the corresponding documentation must be attached (large families and disability)
Once registered, Tercer Cicle (Third Cycle) will send by email to the person concerned the corresponding receipt that must be paid within the period of registration.
DEA Examination: from 15 November to 15 December, 2012.
According to Royal Decree 99/2011 (BOE 10/02/2011)
First transitory provision. Doctorate students in accordance to previous regulations.
- Doctorate students who at the date of entry into force of this Royal Decree had started their doctoral studies in accordance to previous regulations, shall be subject to the provisions governing doctorates and the issuance of doctorate degrees by which they had initiated the studies. In any case, the procedures relating to committee, defense and evaluation of the doctoral thesis subject to the present Royal Decree shall apply to students as of one year after its entry into force.
- In any case, those who in the entry into force of this Royal Decree are pursuing doctoral studies have 5 years to present and defend their theses. If the thesis has not been presented and defended within this period, doctoral students will be removed from the programme.
Doctoral Thesis Registration
- The registration of the thesis project can be made throughout the academic year. The adoption of the title and academic supervision is processed in the department assigned to the doctorate programme. After its approval, the student shall make payment of the fee for this supervision in the Unitat de Gestió del Tercer Cicle (Third Cycle Management Unit.)
- The receipt of academic supervision will be sent officially to students who have their thesis registered in previous courses.