You are required to show your ID or student ID if you wish to carry out administrative procedures or submit application or request forms.
If you are carrying out an administrative procedure or submitting an application or request form on behalf of another person, please bring the following documents:
- Proof of representation properly completed.
- Photocopy of the ID of the person you are representing.
- Your identification.
Request form addressed to the Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry.
Common administrative procedures currently carried out at the Faculty administration office are:
- All those related to admissions and enrolment at the Faculty.
- Issuing certificates.
- Issuing 5-year degree certificates.
- Deposit of PhD thesis.
- Issuing PhD degree certificates.
- Admissions for continuing official Spanish or foreign university studies.
- Validation of partial studies for the 5-year degree in Chemistry.
- Adaptation to the undergraduate degree in Chemistry.
- Aptitude test for validation of foreign studies.
- Work placements/Internships in companies in collaboration with ADEIT and inclusion of free-elective credits for voluntary work placements/internships.
- Advancing exam attempts.
- Extra exam attempt for studies being phased out.
1. submit form.
2. if the certificate is not free, pay the fees at the bank, according to the type of certificate.
3. pick up the certificate from the administration office after showing a copy of the paid receipt.
You may also request a certificate by email. Please send a copy of your ID. The administration office will send you the bill.
More information is available regarding certificates in the undergraduate studies section (certificates) of this website.
Issuing 5-year degree certificates.
Procedures for being issued your 5-year degree certificate:
• form properly completed and signed.
• valid ID.
Once it has been confirmed that the form is complete and the documents have been submitted, please pay the fees.
Collection of the degree certificate:
1. You will be notified when the certificate is available at the administration office.
2. It must be picked up in person. Please show your ID.
If you are unable to pick it up, you may authorise another person through a notarised statement.
If you reside in another autonomous community or abroad, you may ask the Government Delegation, Embassy or Consular Office to send the degree certificate.
More information is available regarding issuing degree certificates in the undergraduate section of this website (certificates).
Deposit of PhD thesis:
In accordance with regulations approved by the Governing Council, 29 November 2011.
- Final copy of the thesis, signed by the PhD student.
- List of 6 experts, proposed by the thesis director.
- Favourable report by the directors of the PhD thesis, approved by the thesis tutor.
- A digital copy of the PhD thesis and the CV of the PhD student, in pdf or a similar format).
You may check the regulations and request form in the postgraduate–doctoral studies (doctoral thesis) of this website.
Issuing PhD degree certificates
Procedures for being issued your PhD degree certificate:
1. Check that all documentation on the thesis has been deposited in the Faculty.
2. Complete the form and submit required documents (birth certificate, original and photocopy of your valid ID and 5-year degree certificate).
3. Pay the fees. The bill is available at the administration office.
4. Bring proof of fee payment.
Once you have submitted all the documents, the administration office will issue a receipt for depositing the thesis.
Students who have read the thesis in accordance with the programmes regulated by RD 56/2005 and 1393/2007 need to go to the General Postgraduate Services to request and pay the fee.
More information is available regarding issuing degree certificates in the undergraduate studies section of this website (certificates).
Admissions for continuing official Spanish or foreign university studies.
Call for the 2012-2013 academic year.
Total places: 9
Application period: 16 to 30 July.
Please check regulations and procedures in the undergraduate studies–degree in Chemistry section of this website (credit transfer and recognition).
Validation of partial studies for the 5-year degree in Chemistry
The application period for the 2012-2013 academic year is to be determined.
Adaptation to the undergraduate degree in Chemistry
Information regarding adaptations and procedures to follow can be found in the undergraduate studies–degree in Chemistry section (adaptation to new undergraduate degrees) of this website.
Aptitude test for validation of foreign studies
Work placements/Internships in companies
Check information on the University-Business Foundation ADEIT website.
Advancing exam attempts
For students in the 5-year degree programme in Chemistry who have 3 or fewer pending subjects.
Extra exam attempt for studies being phases out.
In accordance with the Governing Council of the University of Valencia, 28 June 2011, which establishes an extra exam attempt in order for students to complete their degree programme started or adapt to the undergraduate degree in the best possible conditions.