Mobility Programmes Useful Guide for Internacional Week
- Mobility programmes general information for A/Y 2013-2014
- Outgoing Guide 2013/2014
- Informative vídeo about Erasmus procedure
- Erasmus 2013-2014 quick view
The Erasmus programme is a European Union programme which gives students the opportunity to pursue studies at another university within the European Union or within the European Higher Education Area.
Access to "Travelling in Europe 2012-13", official web-site of the European Union for people travelling in the EU.
Possible destinations and length of stay
Students may request a stay at any university which offers exchanges. The length of the stay will depend on the number of months of the exchange: a semester or a full academic year. Please check the available destinations listed on the Student Portal. In order to view the possible destinations you need to choose the centre and the degree programme and then tick the button "mostrar".
Contacts / Erasmus Coordinators
Before choosing a destination, you may address any doubts regarding academic studies that you wish to pursue with different coordinators.
Contacts/ Faculty Coordinators
Each Faculty that participates in mobility programmes has a coordinator for the Faculty/Centre as the maximun responsible of the mobility programme. In case you cannot find your coordinator this one assumes the responsability.
- List of Faculty Coordinators
The selection process takes into account the language requirement at the host university, the student’s average grade and the average grade of all students fulfilling the linguistic requirements.
Conditions for participating in the Erasmus – Outgoing programs
1. To be a citizen of a member state of the European Union or possess a valid residence permit for the whole period of your planned stay in Spain.
2. To have successfully completed 30 credits in Three-years degrees and three-year engineering degrees. 42 credits in undergraduate degrees or 60 credits in five-year degrees (Licenciaturas and Ingenierías), counted until the end of the 2010-2011 academic year.
3. To be enrolled in official studies at the University of Valencia at the time of application and during the period of the stay.
4. Not to have already participated in a University of Valencia International Exchange Programme even through another degree programme.
5. There has to be a bilateral agreement Erasmus with your study field.
6. Not to participate in the 2013-2014 academic year in any other mobility programme (SICUE, Erasmus or International Programme); except the Erasmus Placement Programme
7. Have to fulfil the special conditions of each host university, both at the time of application and during the 2012/2013 academic year, coinciding the conditions of the destinations.