Pre-enrolment procedure will be in June 2013.
Applicants need to fill in an online form, wich can be found on the Valencian Ministry of Education (Conselleria de Educación) web page.
The application, printed with the applicant’s signature, must be submitted:
- Students who have taken the PAU in the 2012/2013 academic year: to the upper secondary school.
- Students in other situations: to the relevant school or faculty.
Along with the application, the following must be submitted, when applicable:
- Upper secondary school students must submit the original and a photocopy of the university entrance examinations (PAU) certificate.
- Students with advanced vocational training certificates must submit the original and a photocopy of the transcript with the average mark for
university access. If the specific phase of the PAU was taken, the original and a photocopy of the certificate must be submitted.
- Students over 25 and 45 who have passed the university entrance examinations: original and photocopy of the certificate.
- Students over 40 with professional work experience: original and photocopy of the certification.
- Students with a university degree or equivalent: original and photocopy of the degree certificate and official acdemic transcript.
- Students from the UE and countries with an agreement who have admissions credentials issued by UNED (National Distance Education University): original and photocopy the admissions credentials. If the specific phase of the PAU was taken, the original and a photocopy of the certificate must be submitted.
- Students who have passed the university entrance examinations for foreigners: original and photocopy of the examination card.
Foreing students are required to submit a photocopy of the passport or NIE (identification number for foreign citizens).
Students who have a disability rated at 33% or more, must attach the certificate issued by the Valencian Ministry of Social Welfare or another competent body from another autonomous community.
Students who are recognised as high performance athletes are required to attach the accreditation issued by the National Sports Council or relevant agency from the autonomous community. High level or elite athletes (levels A and B) from the Valencian Community just need to indicate it on the application form.