You need to take these exams if you do NOT have the necessary qualifications to access the university or if you cannot accredit professional work experience and you turn 45 before 1 October of the same year.
When you register for the exam, you must indicate the chosen university degree programme. Once you have the mark, you can apply for a place at the university where the exam was taken.
To be admitted, you must attend a personal interview in which you will be given a pass or fail mark.
1. Description of the exam
It consists of three exams:
Text analysis of a current event (Guidelines/Exam Model)
Spanish language (Model and Biography)
Valencian language (List of topics/ Model/ Biography)
Note: Under no circumstances can you be exempt from the Spanish and Valencian exams.
2. Topics and learning material
3. Exam Models
Period: From 11 to 22 February 2013. Rates are 78,20 euros.
- Online enrollment
Place to submit the documents:
Edificio del Rectorat (Rector's office building)
Av. Blasco Ibáñez, 13
Hours: 9.00 to 14.00, Monday to Friday.
Documents to submit
- Photocopy of the ID card, NIE (identity number for foreign citizens) or passport.
- Proof of fee payment
- Provide a sworn statement to pssess none of the certificates required to access University by other means.
- Proof of being a member of a family with more than three children or disability, is applicable.
5. Time and place for the examination
The examinations for University Acces for +45 students will take place at the Burjassot Campus.
C/ 1º de Mayo, s/n
6. Final Mark
The final mark is the result of calculating the scores of the different exams, with a required minimum of 4, in the following way: 50% for the text analysis and 25% for each of the remaining exams. The resulting mark must be equal or higher than 5 to be eligible for a personal interview.
7. Interview of aptitude
The interview will be given a pass or fail. In order to enrol it must be passed.
- RD 1892/2008 (BOE 283, of 24 November de 2008), regulating the conditions for access to official university undergraduate programmes and admission procedures to public universities in Spain.
- ORDER 27/2010, of 15 April, by the Valencian Ministry Education, regulating the procedures for university access for students over 25, 40 and 45 in the Valencian Community.
- Procedures regulating the university entrance examinations for students over 25 and 45.