The Degree Committee organises teaching and guarantees the academic coherence of the degree programme.
The functions of the Degree Committee are:
- To devise the organisation of the academic year, taking into account the criteria established by the Board of the Governors and the proposals from the departments.
- To coordinate and supervise the teaching programmes of the departments involved.
- To prepare and issue the necessary orientative and informative documents for students for the curricular itineraries, elective subjects and free-choice subjects.
- Issue a report proposing timetables and room allocation.
- Prepare an annual report on teaching activities carried out during the academic year, taking into account the objectives of the degree programmes. This report shall be sent to the Dean or Faculty management staff and to Faculty Board members.
- After receiving department reports, propose the resolutions of requests for partial validations of studies.