Due to the actual process of changes in the Degree plans of our University, some of them have already disappeared. For this reason there are some Degrees in which neither the first, second nor third course will be offered.
Therefore, the academic offer, for the exchange students, for the academic year 2012-13 will be as follow:
- Degree in Business Administration (ADE) and Degree in Economics (ECO): the academic offer will be only for the 4th and 5th year.
See below the new degrees offered by the Faculty of Economics:
- Degree in Business Administration (GADE)
- Degree in International Business (GIB)
- Degree in Economics (GECO)
- Degree in Finance and Accounting (GFIC)
- Degree in Tourism (GTUR)
Except in some special cases, the new degree classes of the first course won’t be offered for exchange students. However, they will be able to choose classes fromm the 2nd and 3rd course.
- Academic offer and timetable second semester 12/13 (offer subjects taught in Spanish and offer in English).
This section explains how to get the syllabuses from the different subjects taught at the Faculty of Economics. The first thing you need to know is tin which degree is taught that subject.