The Degree Committee organises teaching and guarantees the academic coherence of the degree programme.
The functions of the Degree Committee are:
- To devise the proposal for the organisation of the academic year, taking into account the criteria established by the Board of Governors and the proposals from the departments.
- To coordinate and supervise the teaching programmes of the departments involved.
- To prepare and issue the necessary orientative and informative documents for students for the curricular itineraries, elective subjects and free-choice subjects.
- To devise the proposal for timetables and the assignation of areas.
It is formed by:
The director or delegated person
Teaching and Research Staff Representatives
- 4 representatives from the Department of Electronic Engineering
- 1 representatives form the Departaent of Chemical Engineering
- 1 representative from the Department of Mathematical Analysis
- 1 representative from the Department of Applied Physics
- 5 representatives from the Department of Computer Science
- 1 representatives from the departments that only teach elective subjects.
8 students by the proposal of the School's Student Representative Assembly (ADR)