The following is a list of University of Valencia legislation that regulates official degree programmes:
- University of Valencia Charter of Students Rights and Responsabilities
- Procedures regulating the university entrance examinations for students over 25 and 40. ACGUV 51/2010.
- Selection procedures for access to official university undergraduate degree programmes for students over 40 through accrediting professional work experience. ACGUV 52/2010
- Regulations on admission of students with official partial university studies. ACGUV 156/2010
- Regulations on enrolment for undergraduate degree programmes at the University of Valencia. ACGUV 101/2011 modified by ACGUV 126/2010.
- Regulations on the transfer and recognition of credits. ACGUV 126/2011
- Regulations on the University of Valencia grading policy. ACGUV 12/2004
- Regulations on appealing exam grades
- Regulations on academic recognition for participation in cultural or sport activities, student representation and events involving solidarity and cooperation. ACGUV 215/2010
- Regulations on academic attention to students with a disability. ACGUV 127/2010
- Regulations on the undergraduate degree final project. ACGUV 299/2011
- Regulations on University of Valencia student exchanges
- Criteria for enrolment in studies being phased out. ACGUV 258/2011
- Continuance Policy for University of Valencia students.
ACGUV stands for Resolutions of the University of Valencia Governing Council (Acuerdo del Consejo de Gobierno de la Universidad de Valencia)