- Original and photocopy of ID card, NIE (identification number for foreigners) or passport.
- ID size photograph
- Bank account number for direct debit payment of tuition fees.
Documentation certifying university admission
- PAU: PAU qualifications and upper secondary school degree certificate or proof of it.
- CFGS: Advanced vocational training certificate or proof of it and official transcript.
- Foreign students: Certificate proving credentials for university admission issued by UNED and PAU qualifications (EU students) or validation of upper secondary school and PAU qualifications (non-EU students).
- University graduates: university degree certificate or proof of it.
- Students over 25, 40 and 45: certificate of having passed the university entrance examinations.
- Students from a university outside the Valencian Community: must provide proof of payment of transfer rights.
Note: In order to verify these documents, the original and a photocopy must be provided.
Proof of special situations for admission
- Recognition of the degree of disability (only for students who come from outside the Valencian Community).
- Photocopy of the Official State Gazette (BOE) regarding the status of elite or high-level athletes.
Proof of entitlement to a tuition fee waiver
- Solicitantes de beca: formulario de solicitud debidamente rellenado.
- Members of families with three or more children: updated certificate.
- Terrorist victims: proof of status.
- Persons with disabilities: only for students coming from outside the Valencian Community.
- Distinction with Honours in the 2nd year of Bachillerato (last year of upper secondary school) or with Bachillerato Special Award: certificate from the school.
Students in the second year and above
You have to submit the documents during enrolment at the faculty administration office if you are in any of these situations that entitle you to an exemption:
- Member of a family with more than three children: updated certificate
- Terrorist victims: proof of this situation.
- Persons with a disability: proof of this condition.