Request for transcript record
Transcript record may request it any person who has had or has files open in any of the courses taught in the Faculty of Geography and History.
1. - Going person or authorized person to the Secretariat in the public service hours.
2. - Type: Depending on the type of transcript will have to pay rates
3.-Term: during the year
4. - Procedure:
- - Request the certificate at Secretary and collect the receipt for payment. Back to the Secretariat paid receipt.
- - Within 3 days you can collect the certificate at Secretary, providing the following documents:
a) identification document (ID card, passport, student card)
b) On receipt that delivered in the time of application
When the applicant can not attend in person to collect the certificate may authorize another person, to be submitted:
• Sheet of representation, as the following model
• Photocopy of ID card of the person represented
• Identification of the person making the management