If admission is through studies initiated in another university or another degree
Documentation that is required for this type of admission:
- Receipt of fee payment for transferring the academic record (only if outside the University of Valencia)
- Course description of the subjects taken, stamped by the university of origin.
Certified documents which entitle a tuition fee waiver:
- Scholarship/Grant applicants: application form properly completed.
- Members of families with three or more children: updated certificate.
- Terrorist victims: proof of this situation.
- Persons with disabilities: proof of this condition.
For subsequent enrolments
Documents are required if you apply for a scholarship/grant or if there has been any change to the above situation that entitles you to a tuition fee waiver.
Request for a fee refund
Requesting a refund of public fees according to the Decree for Fees set by the Valencian government, if applicable.