University graduates have the chance to gain professional experience in a European company. Furthermore, they can benefit from additional training skills, improved language skills and enhanced employment opportunities.
- You must be a university graduate from any Spanish university with a degree in any field of study (the degree must be listed in the official degree catalogue taught at Spanish universities).
- You have completed your university studies within the past 2 years.
- You have no prior working experience within the professional field upon completion of studies.
- You have an appropriate language level for the work placement (internship).
- You have not received another grant for work placements (internships) abroad (Argo, Integrants, Leonardo da Vinci, Erasmus Placement, Faro or other similar programmes).
Those who cannot participate: graduates with doctoral, Master’s or other type of postgraduate studies who did not obtain their undergraduate degree in a public or private Spanish university; graduates whose degrees are validated but were earned in other countries; and students who are currently enrolled in a Master’s or doctoral programme.