Students will be exempt from tuition fees at the host university and may receive compatible financial support from different institutions and organisations. As a general guideline, the following financial support was available in the 2011-2012 academic year:
- Financial support from the European Union: 110 euros/month.
- Financial support from the Ministry of Education:
- 100 euros / month (with a maximum of 8 monthly payments), for all Erasmus students.
- 85 euros / month (wih a maximum of 8 monthly payments), only for Erasmus students who were recipients of the grant from the Ministry of Education in the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Financial support from the University of Valencia: 75 euros/ month.
- Additional financial support from the Valencian government: between 60 and 90 euros/month, depending on the host country (awarded according to the student’s academic record; roughly 20% of Erasmus students from the University of Valencia receive this support).
- UNIVEX check from the Valencia City Council: 100 euros/month. Awarded according to the student’s academic record (only available to students who are registered in Valencia)
Bancaja Scholarship: There is no Bancaja Erasmus Scholarship call for the academic year 2013-14.
Scholarships: Bancaixa Erasmus A/Y 2012-2013
Deadline: june 25th, 2012
It can be ask for by students who have received a mobility grant (Erasmus or International) for the A/Y 2012-2013.
Double Degree students who have received a mobility grant for the USA don't need to ask for this scholarship. They shoul wait for a soon to be published call.
Double Degree students visiting european universities must ask for Bancaixa International scholarship.Students with an Erasmus grant must ask for the Bancaixa Erasmus scholarship. Students with an International Programme grant must ask for the Bancaixa International scholarship.
List of awarded students: you must present the acceptation form accompanied wity a copy of your bank account. The account number and your name as the owner of the account must be clearly shown on that copy.
400 euros list
600 euros list
1000 euros list
400 euros waiting list
600 euros waiting list
1000 euros waiting list
Bancaixa Erasmus Grants A/Y 2011-2012
People in the "list of peopel granted because of withdrawls" should send to Servei de Relacions Internacionals the grant acceptation document alongwith a copy of your bank account. The copy of the bank account must state clearly the 20 number of your bank account and that the student is the owner or co-owner of the account. It must be a Bancaixa bank account.
- List of people granted because of withdrawals Academic year 2011-2012
- Second list of people granted because of withdrawals or reduction of stay. Academic year 2011-12
Method of payment
Payment of the grant is made through the bank account the student has provided on the grant acceptance form.
Payments are not received monthly. Students will receive an initial payment of a percentage of the amount once their studies have begun at the host university. At the end of the stay the remaining amount will be allocated under the conditions indicated in the instructions and once final documents are submitted.