Once you have successfully completed university courses leading to an official degree, you may request a degree certificate at your faculty or school administration office.
The following documents are needed:
- Request for the degree certificate addressed to the University Rector.
- Proof of identity.
Proof of payment of the fee for issuing the certificate.You may request a provisional degree certificate while the official degree certificate is being processed.
You may request a provisional degree certificate while the official degree certificate is being processed.
Collection of the degree certificate
The degree certificate is to be collected at your faculty or school administration office.
Fees are set annually according to a Decree by the Valencian government.
- Royal Decree 1393/2007, on Management of University Education.
- Royal Decree 1496/1987, of 6 November , which regulates obtaining, issuing, and validating university degrees.
- Order ECI/2514/2007, ofe 13 August, on the Issuance of official University Master's and PhD Degrees.
- Royal Decree 1002/2010, of 5 August, on the Issuance of Official Univesity Degrees