- You will have to accept the Erasmus Studies grant through the Entreu application. You will obtain a certificate of acceptance, a certificate of the place awarded in the Erasmus Studies Programme and a language certificate if you have passed one or more exams on the 20th December.
You will need your current account and data of the contact person: You have to prepare the 24 current account digits (IBAN). Prepare the data (also the ID card) of a person who we will be able to contact in case of emergency.
- Formalise your Learning Agreement checking with your Mobility Academic Coordinator. Check the opening hours for Erasmus students in the website of your department. You must fill in your Learning Agreement through the Portal Serveis Estudiant in order to enrol in your international modules. You have to fill in the Learning Agreement,best before June, and your academic coordinator will have to seal it before the 24th of July, if not you will not be able to access the online enrolment. Before you leave you have to present a copy of your initial Learning Agreement with your signature, your academic coordinator’s signature from the University of Valencia and the signature of the academic coordinator from the host university, and also the Grant Contract (see below). You will have to present this information at the International Relations Office, Av. Menéndez Pelayo number 3 ground-floors, 46010 Valencia.
- Erasmus student mobility Grant Contract. It’s a simple form with administrative and economic data, as well as your signature. We need this document with the original signature and you must present on paper before you leave. You will have to present it together with a copy of the Learning Agreement at the International Relations Office, Av. Menéndez Pelayo number 3 ground-floors, 46010 Valencia.
Language Support Erasmus+ for the 2015-2016 academic year. In the Erasmus+ programme the students that take part in Erasmus mobility action Studies (Bachelor, Master or Doctorate) must take language tests in the teaching language of the host university. It will be the same language that they marked when they accepted the scholarship. In some cases, there will offer them a knowledge course in this language. For the 2015-2016 academic year it’s limited for the following languages: English, French, German, Italian and Dutch. It’s possible that another level may be incorporated.
Online Enrolment Erasmus Studies of the international modules. Before leaving you must formalise your enrolment in the University of Valencia, and also in other academic courses. Once the Learning Agreement is filled in and your academic coordinator has sealed it, in your Online Enrolment will appear the international modules that reflect the subject modules that you have incorporated in the Learning Agreement. In addition, you can also enrol in other subjects from the University of Valencia during the academic year in which you are doing your stay, respecting the maximum number of modules according to the enrolment regulations. The online enrolment will take place between the 27th of July and the 4th of September, official enrolment calendar dates.
- Confirmation of Arrival and Registration. You have to send it scanned to email@example.com, properly signed and stamped by the host university. Keep the original paper as proof. La tramitación del pago de las becas se hará por orden de recepción de este documento.
- Modification of the Learning Agreement. You must fill in this document through the Portal Serveis Estudiant for the changes to be reflected in your records. The changes must be applied for in the five weeks following the beginning of lectures at your host university. Once the changes are made through the Portal Serveis Estudiant, when your academic coordinator seals the contract, you will be able to obtain a hard copy by clicking the “print” button in which you will find the data table with the subject changes and the data table with the connection between them. This document with the changes must be signed by you, your destination coordinator and your mobility coordinator at the UV. Remember that, when you come back, you will have to present at the International Relations and Cooperation Office a printed copy of your initial contract and all the changes you may have done.
- Extension of stay. The extensions have academic effects but don’t involve economic aid. In case of extension or shorten your stay you have to make modifications in your Learning Agreements. The extension means that you change the length of your stay from the first semester to a whole year. The shorten is the opposite action.
- Shorten stay application. We will only accept shorten applications received before the 31st December. In case of extension or reduction you have to modify your Learning Agreement. The reduction of your stay means that you change the length of your stay from a whole year to a semester.
- Register your stay at the Spanish Embassy o Consulate. Check the web Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores. It is compulsory to do so in case your stay is longer than three months.
Important: In order to receive the first payment of your scholarship (70%) you need to present all the required documents. Otherwise, we won’t be able to process the payment.
- Certificate of attendance (original) It’s very important to take into account the warnings about dates and corrections that appear in your own document.
- Student's Final Report (UE Survey). You have to fill it in within the indicated period in the invitation that you will receive by email: the report will be done online through a computer application enabled by the EACEA (Education, Audio visual and Culture Executive Agency), responsible for the Erasmus programme, once students receive the request directly sent by the control system online of the Erasmus programme (Mobility Tool) to the student’s institutional email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will not receive the request until the end of your stay and the University of Valencia provides the details of your stay to the SEPIE (Spanish Service for Internationalization of Education).
- Copy of your initial Learning Agreement and a copy of its changes. All of the changes must be signed and sealed by both your mobility coordinators: one from the University of Valencia, and the other one from the host University.
Important: We can’t deposit the 30% remaining of the scholarship if any of these documents are missing. In addition, you will have to pass at least 50% of the international modules in which you have enrolled at the University of Valencia. The purpose of the mobility programme is to obtain an academic progress and that’s why you receive a scholarship. If you don’t pass the 50% you will have to pay back the received amount of the scholarship.
- Obtain the European Health Insurance Card. It’s obligatory to have a health insurance. We also recommend you to contract a private insurance so as to have a better medical coverage.
University of Valencia is one of the Spanish universities with an agreement with Oncampus, a company specialized in insurances for students and university staff.You can hire its health insurance online here.
- Here you can check travelling recommendations from the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Do you need a visa? If you travel to Turkey you will need to apply for a visa at the Turkish embassy or consulate.
- If you are not a citizen of the European Union you may need a visa. Ask the embassy from your country and the embassy from the country where you are travelling to. If you are a citizen of a third country, the European Union has released a Directive from the European Union which compels your host country to make a paperwork easier for you.
- Renouncement form. If you want to renounce to your scholarship, you need this document addressed to the International Relations and Cooperation Service. Present the document in the General Registry or to another auxiliary Registry of the University of Valencia.
- Authorization.Leave an authorization signed to a person you trust. He/she will be able to carry out the procedures on your behalf at the University when you are away.
- Erasmus Student Letter. To know your rights and obligations.
- Your rights as a European mobility student.