2011-2012 Academic Year
The Ministry of Education annually awards this grant to students enrolled in the second cycle of university studies and the last year of the undergraduate degree programme.
Text of the public call:
Ordere EDU/1868/2011, of 29 June, which provides student collaboration grants in university departments for the 2011-2012 academic year.
- You cannot be in possession of a degree or be in legal disposition to obtain a licenciado, engineering degree, architecture degree, undergraduate degree, or official Master’s degree.
- You have completed the entire first cycle and at least 45% of the credit hours for the second cycle with the exception of medical students who must have completed 60%. For undergraduate studies, you must have successfully completed 180 credits and currently be enrolled in the last 60 credits.
- Be enrolled in the 2011-12 academic year for all the remaining credits/subjects to finish the degree.
- Have a certain grade point average (GPA).
- Present a collaboration project endorsed and evaluated by the department.
14 October 2011
Applications and documentation
The application must be completed using the department’s online application form at https://sede.educacion.gob.es in the section «Trámites y Servicios» (application procedures and services).
Once the online form has been completed, if you can be identified through any of the signature systems accepted by the Electronic Headquarters, you can complete the online process by filling in the scanned or photographed pdf template provided by the software application, with an outline of the collaboration project and an evaluation by the department. The deadline is 14 October inclusive.
In the event that your signature is not accepted by the Electronic Headquarters and once the online application has been completed, you must print and fill in the template of the software application to provide the signature, as well as an outline of the collaboration project and its evaluation by the relevant department and send it via the web page, through a legible scanned or photographed pdf image.
The deadline is 14 October 2011 inclusive. The application shall be filed for all purposes.
Submitting the application implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of the call.