- The existence of a bilateral agreement between your home university and the University of Valencia.
- Your university must confirm with us that you have been accepted as an exchange student
The following documents should be sent by your home university:
- The application form of the University of Valencia (we will send it to your university once they disclose your name)
- 3 Photographs (passport size)
- 2 Letters of recommendation by 2 teachers of your university
- Copy of your academic transcript
- Photocopy of your passport
Be sure that you have health insurance that covers the full length of your stay in Spain.
First semester or whole year stays (starting in September): June 15th. Second semester (starting in February): November 15th.
There are two kinds of Student Visas:
- D+C visa for 180 days: this visa cannot be extended
- A student visa for 90 days: This kind of visa can be extended once here.
Permission for Studies
Once in Valencia, you must apply for a Student's Residence Permit within the first month of your entrance into the territory of the European Union.