Juan J. Nuño Ballesteros
· Degree in Mathematics from the University of Valencia in 1987.
· Ph.D. in Mathematics from the University of Valencia in 1991.
I am currently working as a Professor in the Department of Geometry and Topology at the University of Valencia.
My research can be classified into the Singularity Theory, mainly in the following topics:
· Singularities of differentiable and analytic mappings (real and complex).
· Applications of singularities to differential geometry.
· Global aspects of singularities.
Courses taught during the 2011-12 academic year in the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Valencia:
· Differentiable Manifolds
· Singularities of differentiable mappings
Access for registered students through the virtual classroom.
Office hours during Spring 2012: Wednesday from 10:00 to 13:00.