Students are responsible for arranging their own accommodation, since the University of Valencia does not have a Housing Office. However, we can help you to find some information about accommodation.

Useful information can be found at the DISE (Information Service of the University) web site and in our University Guide (see Exchange Guides Section).

There are two basic kinds of accommodation:

  • Halls of Residence (dormitories)
  • Private shared flats

Halls of Residence

The halls of residence are university centres which offer accommodation to the members of Universitat de València, promoting the human, cultural and scientific training of their lodgers. Two of them belong to the University:

The rest of the Halls are associated to the University.

Private Flats

Many students prefer to share a private flat. The C.A.D.E. service of the University of Valencia provides several lists of shared flats offered by other university students. You can contact them at to get a list of available flats.

Renting Public Society (SPA):accommodation for students

The University of Valencia has signed an agreement with the Ministry of Housing. It allows the Renting Public Society (SPA) to provide students with housing and support property owners wishing to rent apartments to university students. For more information, students should contact SPA to make an appointment at 902130213 or at (more information at

[<] Back