Research Projects (Funded)
- 2007. Safety Culture assessment of Nuclear Power plants and its implication for safety attitudes and behaviors (ACOMP07-303). Regional Ministry of Enterprise, Science and Universitty. Valencian Region.
- 2006-2011; Research Program on Work and Organizational Psychology: Work Units and Quality of Working life. Granted by the National Commission for Science and Tecnology. Ministry of Education, Science and technology. In the excellence programs for research CONSOLIDER. SEJ2006-14086 Research program granted for “groups of excellence”.
- 2005 – 2008; Safety Culture assessment of Nuclear Power plants and its implication for safety attitudes and behaviors: Development of a methodology based on the AMIGO model. ENE2005-0819. Ministry of Education, Science and technology.
- 2004 – 2007 Diversity and performance in work teams. National Commission for Science and technology. Ministry of Science and Technology
- 2004-2005: Health, quality of life, and their implication for elderly customers: an integrative approach of furniture development for elderly. Regional Ministry of Enterprise, Science and Universitty. Valencian Region.
- 2003-2005 Psychosociology of the organizations, work, and human resources. Valencian Agency of Science and Technology Groups I+D+I. Support for consolidated research groups.
- 2002-2005: Service climate influence on customer satisfaction and the employee affect and performance. A quasi-experimental field study. Ministry of Science and Technology. National Commision for Science and Technology.
- 2002-2005: Psychological Contract across Employment Situations (Psycones). V Framework Program of the European Union.
- 2002-2005: The influence of service climate on customer satisfaction and performance and affect of the employees. An experimental field study. Research and development National Program. Ministry of Science and Technology.
- 2001-2003: Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Training for SME Managers in Anticipating Competence Needs (PROACTIVE ODL TRAINING). Leonardo da Vinci Program of the European Union.
- 2000-2003: Perceptive climates, affective climates, and dispersion theory. Antecedents and consequences of perceptive and affective climate configuration in work teams. Ref. BSO2000-1444. Ministry of Science and Technology. Nacional Research program.
- 2000-2002 Perceptive and affective climate. An approach from the Dispersion Theory. Atecedents of the configuration of perceptive and affective climate in work units. Ministry of Science and Technology. National Commision for Science and Technology.
- 2000-2001 Development and adaptation of an assessment and diagnosis methodology of work risks from psychosocial perspective. TRPROM/2000/95/46. General Direction of Work and Social Security of the Regional Government (OM de la Consellería d’Hisenda i Ocupació, 23/11/99)
- 2000-2001: Analysis of organizational climate and its influence on service climate and customer evaluations. Founded by the National Commission for Science and Tecnology. Ministry of Education and Science.
- 1999-2001 Service climate and emotional labor in jobs with high interaction with clients: Their effects on service quality perceptions. A study in Toursim Organizations. Financed by the National Commission for Science and Tecnology. Ministry of Education and Science.
- 1997-2000 PROACTIVE. Defining a training methodology to anticipate training and skill needs. Research financed by the EU. Leonardo da Vinci Program.
- 1996-1998 Team Climate formation and its consequences for team outcomes. A longitudinal study. National Commission for Science and Tecnology. Ministry of Education and Science.
- 1996-1998: Functional analysis of managerial jobs in Toursim Services Organizations: Its impact on service quality. Regional Program for Science and Technology in the Valencian Community. Regional Science Foundation. GV-3268/95
- 1995-1997 Coperative work in groups supported by new technologies. A longitudinal study. Regional Office for Science and Technology. Regional government of Valencian Community. GV-3239/95
- 1995-1997: Managing Human Resources in Small and Medium Enterprises Profiles of HR managers and company effectiveness. Financed by EU Leonardo Program with UGT Asturias
- 1992-1994: Implications of telematic technology for work groups. Interministry Comission for Science and Technology. Research and Development Program (PB91-0826).
- 1991-1993: Cooperation Technology. Working Group 3: Multimedia Supported Cooperation. Coordinator Prof. Sylvia Wilbour. Program Cost-14 of the CEE..
- 1990-1991 Quality of facilities and resources management for elderly: Satisfaction of the customers. A comparison between private and public services. Project nr. IP-89/TE-8. Regional Ministry of Social Affairs.
- 1988-1990 Quality of facilities and management of sport facilities and Users’ satisfaction: A comparison between private and public services nº DEP90-651 National Commission for Science and Tecnology. Ministry of Science and Technology.
- 1988-1990: Socialization processes of the youngsters during the transition from school to work: The influence of new technology. PB87-0609. National Commission for Science and Technology. Ministry of Education.
- 1986-1988 Information Management in a Multi-service environment. European Commission. Research Program COST 11-Ter.
Back to top