Honors, awards and recognitions
- 2012 Universidad de Almería and the professional association Colegio de Psicólogos de Castilla y León awarded José María Peiró Silla (the Huarte de San Juan prize), while Universidad de Almería is awarding him with the Facultad de Psicología’s medal for his contribution and collaboration with this centre. More info.
- 2010 President-Elect of the International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP). More info
- 2010 Doctor Honoris Causa of the Methodist University of São Paulo (Brazil). More info
- 2009 Colegiado de Honor del Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Psicologos de Andalucia Oriental.
- 2009 Premio Carta de Poblament de Torrent. Trayectoria Profesional. Ajuntament de Torrent.
- 2008 Premio del Consell Social de la Universitat de Valencia a la Investigación y Desarrollo.
- 2008 Honorary Fellow of the Professional Psychological Association of Perú.
- 2002-2008 Quality award of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education for the Interuniversity PhD Program (University of Barcelona, Complutense of Madrid, Sevilla Castellon and Valencia) directed by Prof. Jose. M. Peiró (University of Valencia).
- 2005/1976 Positive evaluation of the research carried out during five sexenial periods assessed by the National Committee for evaluation of research of the University Professors established by Spanish Ministry of Science and Education (Ratio 1.0: it means that all the research years of the career have been positively evaluated).
- 2005/1976 Positive evaluation of the teaching activities carried out during six qinquenial periods assessed by the Univesity Committee for evaluation of the teaching of the University Professors established by University of Valencia (Ratio 1.0: it means that all the teaching years of the career have been positively evaluated).
- 2008 XIV Research and Development Award of the Social Council of the University of Valencia, acknowledging outstanding and innovative research contributions and their transfer to companies and organizations through 56 contracts with Companies during the last decade.
- 2005 Honorary Fellow of the Ukranian Association of Work and Organizational Psychology
- 2004 First Honorary fellow of the European Academy of Ocupational Health Psychology (EAOHP).
- 2002 Honorary Fellow of the Professional Psychological Association COP (Chapter of Canary Islands).
- 1999 Citation of Excellence "with the Highest Quality rating" by ANBAR Electronic Intelligence (www.anbar.co.uk/anbar/excellence/authors.htm) Gonzalez-Roma, V., Peiró, J.M., Lloret, S. y Zornoza, A.: The validity of collective climate. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. 1999, 72, 25-40.
- 1987 Honorary fellow of the International Association for Human Relations Laboratory Training.
Back to top