NEW OPENING: PhD Candidate Position
We are currently looking for a highly motivated PhD student to join our team in the upcoming months. The PhD work will be conducted at the University of Valencia, in collaboration with the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research in Mainz.
The ideal candidate should have a master (or equivalent) degree in Chemistry or related field, previous experience in research, and good skills in preparative chemistry. Fluency in English is also required. Basic knowledge of Spanish and/or Catalan is desirable, but not compulsory.
Submit your complete application (cover letter, CV, copy of academic records, references) to Dr. Rafael Muñoz-Espí (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enthusiastic researchers are always welcome in our team. If your are interested in applying for a PhD or a postdoctoral fellowship from a third-party institution, contact us to discuss the possibilities of projects. We will be very glad to act as a host for your application.
Bachelor & Master Students
- Students interested in conducting the Bachelor's or the Master's Thesis in our laboratory are very welcome to come over and discuss the topics and possibilities.
- Applications for internships are also welcome.
Estudiants de grau i de màster
- Si esteu interessats a realitzar el vostre TFG o TFM al nostre laboratori, poseu-vos-hi en contacte per parlar dels temes i de les possibilitats.
- També són benvingudes les sol·licituds de pràctiques curriculars i extracurriculars reconegudes per l'ADEIT.