Management and administration tasks developed at different levels in University of Valencia and other organizations
- Rector's delegate for international mobility and exchange. (http://www.uv.es/relint). September 2012 to date.
- Director of the Master degree program DIMSAI. (http://industrial.uv.es). September 2005 to date.
- Member of the internationalization working group in the VLC/CAMPUS, Valencia international campus of excellence consortium between UV, UPV and CSIC. (http://www.vlc-campus.com). June 2011 to date.
- Member of the Academic Board for the B.Sc. Industrial Electronic Engineering degree at the School of Engineering. March 2010 to 2014.
- Deputy Dean at the School of Engineering. February 2009 to February 2012.
- Member of the School of Engineering Executive Board. March 2005 to February 2012.
- Member of the Academic Commission for the Master degree in 'Ambient Engineering'. September 2006 to July 2011.
- European convergence coordinator for the School of Engineering. October 2005 to September 2010.
- Member of the Academic Commission for the B.Eng. Electronic Telecommunication Engineering. June 2003 to February 2010.
- Erasmus coordinator for B.Eng. Electronic Telecommunication Engineering. February 2004 to September 2009.
- Member of the Faculty of Physics Executive Board. December 1998 to December 2001.
- Member of the permanent management commision at the Electr. Eng. Dpt. November 2005 to November 2008.
- Deputy Head of the Electronic Engineering Department. April 2003 to November 2005.
Organization of scientific meetings:
- General Co-Chair of the International Conference on Analog VLSI Circuits, AVIC'12, Valencia, 24-26 October 2012. Promoted by the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ).
- General Chair of 4th IFAC Workshop "Discrete Events System Design", DESDes'09, Gandía, 6-8 October 2009. Promoted by the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC).
- Secretary of the organizing committee of the Annual Congress of Spanish Society of Biomedical Engineering, CASEIB 1997, Valencia, November 1997.
You can find me in:
Block 3, Level 2, Office 3.2.32
School of Engineering (ETSE)
Av. Universitat, s/n
E-46100 Burjassot. Valencia. SPAIN
or maybe it is better at: