Logo UVDegree in Gastronomic SciencesFaculty of Pharmacy Logo del portal

  • Scientists at the laboratory

1. Who do I have to contact for an Erasmus internship?

You have to contact the foreign office of the faculty in charge. For more information: faculties. On the right side you can find information about research institutes and other centers of the university.

2. What requirements do I have to meet?

The faculties in charge will inform you about the individual requirements you have to meet.

3. What documents do I need?

Your host company will inform you about the documentation required, independent of the documents your university may ask for


This website uses proprietary and third-party cookies for technical purposes, traffic analysis and to facilitate insertion of content in social networks on user request. If you continue to browse, we consider that you are accepting its use. For more information please consult ourcookies policy