Logo UVDegree in Telematics EngineeringSchool of Engineering (ETSE) Logo del portal

1.How is the awarding of the Sicue place made?

The selection will be made considering:

  • The fulfilment of the requirements of the Sicue exchange. The student, who does not fulfil the necessary requirements, will be excluded.
  • The average grade in your record on 30th of september as  established according to the R.D. 1125/2003

2. I have been assigned a Sicue mobility in the provisional list, what shall I do next?

Until the final publication this awarding is not the definite one. The provisional lists are published in order to rectify possible errors.
Once you have checked you have gotten a place in the final list, you must visit the webpage of your host university and contact your academic coordinator at UV to arrange your learnign agreement.

3.Who is my coordinator?

There is an academic coordinator for each Degree. You can find your coordinator in the List of Coordinators.

4. Which destinations may I choose according to my Degree?

Lists of possible destinations (Portalumne)

5. Do I have to provide my transcript of records?

No. The number of ECTS to be considered is the one you have un your records on 30th of September.  You need to have 45 ECTS recognized in your records. If you got ECTS in another university, they will be considered only if you have them recognized in your transcript by the end of the application period.

6. Is the Sicue mobility exchange complemented by a grant support?

According with some news, the Ministry is considering to put up a grant that will benefit some of the SICUE students. Years ago, there was such a grant and it was called Seneca.

7. If I accept the SICUE exchange, what documents do I have to submit to the International Relations Office?

Students have to submit the documents they will find in our web page, Sicue-Séneca Programme, in the “Useful documents” section.

8. What do I have to do in order to have recognized my studies upon my return?

You need to draw up a Learning Agreement with your coordinator and he/she has to authorize it through his/her signature. Every modification must follow this procedure and has to be approved by the coordinator. At the host university, the student cannot get enrolled into a subject that was not passed previously at the home university although academic coordinator can allow you to enrol in maximum one failed course.

9. Why there is a "Learning Agreement" and an "Academic Agreement". What is the difference?

They are two different documents in the shape but they have a similar content: a list of courses at the university of destination and a list of courses that will be recognised at the University of Valencia. The Learning Agreement is a document of the University of Valencia that it is compusory to make it with an on line application in Portalumne and that facilitates the academic and administrative tasks to recognise the studies at the university of destination.

The Academic Agreement is the official document of the CRUE (no computerised) that fulfils the same function that the Learning Agreement. The Learning Agreement is a compulsory document. Most universities accept our Learning Agreement. A few universities demand the Academic Agreement, in that case both documents must be filled in.

10. Is there a maximum or a minimum of credits number?

Yes, according to the regulation of the Sicue programme the stay in the host university will last 5 or 9 months.

  • 9 months to study for a minimum of 45 credit points
  • 5 months to study for a minimum of 24 credit points

Students accredited with a disabilty of 65% or higher must enroll in 24 and 12 credit point respectively.

In the case that the student has left less than the minimum required number of credit points, in order to finish his/her degree, the applicant can apply for the exchange if he or she fulfils the other requirements. In case the remaining credits are 24 or less, only a semester can be allowed.

11. Can I change my mobility period, to extend or reduce my stay?

Yes. According to the directives of the CRUE (Conference of the Spanish Universities Rectors), which is the organism that elaborates the regulations of the Sicue mobility Programme, as general criterion it is not allowed to reduce or to enlarge the Sicue stay conceded by the definite resolution but if both academic coordinators agree they can allow you to shorten or extend your stay.

12. If I have got a Sicue exchange and I cannot do the mobility, how can I renounce to it?

To renounce to it you have to submit a writen resignation. Use the form you can find in our website  "Useful documents" and follow the instruction on it. Withdrawl without notice can result in a penalty for future applications.

13. Can I study subjects that I failed at my home university?

As of 2019-2020 call, you can study subjects that you failed at your home university provided your academic coordinator allow you to.

14. CRUE's Frequently Asked Questions

Clic here


This website uses proprietary and third-party cookies for technical purposes, traffic analysis and to facilitate insertion of content in social networks on user request. If you continue to browse, we consider that you are accepting its use. For more information please consult ourcookies policy