News: Merits, Achievements and Concessions
- The Faculty of Psychology in Cesena (University of Bologna), first place in Italy among all Psychology Faculties.
- Prof. Vicent Martínez-Tur elected member of the executive committe of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology (EAWOP).
- Prof. José Maria Peiró has been elected a Fellow
member of this prestigious Society. New Orleans (USA)
- Prof. Salvatore Zappalà from Bologna University won prestigious Fulbright scholarship
- Professor Vicente Glez-Romá was invited to participate as
Consulting Editor, Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Partnership among Division 1 of IAAP, EAWOP, and SIOP to develop and design an appropriate strategy/structure for a worldwide community of organizational psychologists. Michael Frese, José María Peiró, Handan Kepir Sinangil, and Virginia Schein take part in this partnership on the behalf of the Division 1.
- One of our students in Erasmus Mundus WOP-P Master has been the champion of the IV International Open of Table Tennis Universitat de Valencia
- WOP-P Student achieves a PhD grant
- 2007: The University of Bologna, First again in the Ranking of Psychology Graduate Programs in Italy.
- University of Coimbra inaugurates the unique WOP-P Master Erasmus Mundus Programme recognized as "Top Quality" by the European Union
- Master Programme of the University of Coimbra recognized with an indicator of excellence
- Prof. José M. Peiró (University of Valencia), coordinator of the WOP-P Master, president of the IAAP division 1 of Work and Organizational Psychology
- Prof. Vincent Rogard, coordinator of the WOP-P Master for the University Paris V, director of the Master of Psychology at the Institute of psychology (University Paris V)
- The University of Bologna, First in the Ranking of Psychology Graduate Programs in Italy.