The director of the department is elected by the department council and appointed by the Rector.
Duties of the director of the department:
- Represent the department.
- Manage the daily operation of the department with assistance from permanent board members.
- Coordinate and supervise teaching as well as department administration and services, implementing and enforcing agreements made by the council and, if applicable, the permanent board.
- Convene a council meeting when deemed necessary and when requested by a minimum of 20% of its members.
- Represent the University of Valencia, by delegation from the Rector, in any type of legal act that affects the department’s activities.
- In general, all competencies from Article 22 of the University of Valencia Statutes, except those expressly reserved for the council or, if applicable, the permanent board.
Remedios Roqueta Buj
Tel. 96 3828752
Guillermo Rodríguez Pastor
Tel. 96 1625260