- XIII International Week Presentation
- Information about mobility programmes for 2016-2017 academic year
- Mobility Guide for academic year 2016-2017
Requirements for participation in International Programs (IP) – Outgoing
Only undergraduate students are accepted to the International Programme. Applications for Practicum, Internship or similar programs will not be accepted. Even though some of these programs belong in study plans, only those run directly by a faculty will be considered.
Business, Law and Pharmecy students will find it very difficult to be admitted by North American Universities.
The Faculty of Medicine (Medicine and Dentistry) is not participating in de International Program. Medicine students are not admitted to participate in the International Program.
- To have successfully completed 42 credits in the undergraduate degree, counted until the end of the previous academic year.
- To be enrolled in official studies at the University of Valencia at the time of application and during the period of the stay.
- Not to have already participated in a University of Valencia International Exchange Programme even through another degree programme.
- Not to participate in the same academic year in any other mobility programme (SICUE or Erasmus). You can enroll in Erasmus Intership but in a different semester.
The applications will be prioritized taking into account the difference between the students's average grade and the average grade of the student's degree programme.
Contacts/ Coordinators for Degree Programmes
Before choosing a destination, please consult any academic doubts regarding your studies with different coordinators. Here is a list of academic coordinators at the University of Valencia.