Logo UVDegree in LawFacultat de Dret Logo del portal

Obtaining access credentials

If you have a qualification from an education system in another European Union country, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland or China, you may access university studies directly by submitting the appropriate documents issued by UNED (National Distance Education University).

This mark corresponds to general phase mark of the university entrance examinations. To improve your mark, you may take the specific phase exam given by UNED and also at the public universities in the Valencian Community.

Once you have obtained the mark, you must apply for admission to the university of your choice (pre-enrolment).This document is valid for two consecutive years from the date of issue.