Once you have successfully completed university courses leading to an official degree, you may request a degree certificate at your faculty or school administration office.
The following documents are needed:
1. Request for the degree certificate addressed to the University Rector.
2. Proof of identity.
3. Proof of payment of the fee for issuing the certificate.
You may request a provisional degree certificate while the official degree certificate is being processed.
Collection of the degree certificate
The degree certificate is to be collected at your faculty or school administration office.
Fees are set annually according to a Decree by the Council of the Valencian government.
- Royal Decree 1393/2007 of Management of University Education (amended RD 861/2010, of 2 July)
- Royal Decree 1496/1987, of 6 November, which regulates obtaining, issuing and validating university degrees.
- Order ECI/2514/2007 of 13 August, on issuing official Master’s degrees and PhD degrees.
- Royal Decree 1002/2010, of 5 August, on issuing official university degrees.