This is a list of the regulations by the University of Valencia on degree programmes to be phased out:
- Regulations on admissions to 5-year degrees, 5-year engineering degrees, 3-year degrees and 3-year engineering degrees at the University of Valencia by transferring academic records and partial validation of foreign studies. (CG 19-VI-2007)
- Criteria for enrolling in studies that are being phased out. (CG 29-XI-2011. Amended CG 28-II-2012).
- Regulations on adaptation procedures requested by students whose academic records initiated within the framework of studies being phased out. (JG 15-IX-1993. Amended JG 19-VII-1994. Amended JG 8-VI-1994. Amended JG 27-V-1997. Temporary suspension of Article 9)
- Regulations on obtaining free-elective credits (CG 30-VI-2004. Correction of errors CG 28-IX-2004. Annulment of agreements JG 21-XII-1999 and 5-VI-2001).
- Regulations on the continuance policy for University of Valencia students. (Board of Trustees 23-VII-2009).
- Exams for degrees being phased out (Appendix Governing Council 28-VI-2011)