Mobility programmes Information
- Information on mobility programmes year 2017-2018
- Mobility Guide for the academic year 2017-2018
- Check the new Call for mobilities in year 2017-2018
- Erasmus Studies destinations (Portal Serveis Estudiants)
- XIV International Week Presentation
Erasmus Studies General Information for the academic year 2017-2018
Grants can be given for a stay abroad. These have changed in the new programme. Among other goals, the new programme aims to improve the quality and to enhance the linguistic skills of students. To this end, a series of measures have been planned, such as online language courses for students or the option to take (non-binding) assessments tests before and after the Erasmus stays.
Requirements for participating in Erasmus Programmes
- Applicants must be nationals of one of the countries that participate in the Erasmus Programme (the 28 European Union Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, and the Republic of Macedonia). Nationals of third countries also can participate if they have a valid residence permit for living in Spain during the mobility period.
- Applicants must be enroled on official undergraduate degrees studies of the UV, both when they submit the application form and during the stay in the host university.
- Applicants must have completed 42 credits in the corresponding curriculum, at the end of the academic year 2015/2016.
- Students who are beneficiaries of another mobility programme with the University of Valencia during the academic year 2017/2018 (SICUE or International Programme), excluding the Erasmus Programme for Work Placements.
- Students must accredit their language level and be accepted by the host institution. (See more information on the document: Linguistic Requirements for Mobility Programs).
- Students and staff members may do the Erasmus programme more than once as long as they do not exceed 12 months in total. In the degrees of Pharmacy, Medicine and Dentistry, the maximum is 24 months per cycle.
In the Erasmus Studies programme, the Mobility Committee for each School or Faculty ranks candidates according to some previsously approved criteria, which can be checked here. Among other criteria relevant to each school or faculty, these will include the students' average grade for the academic year 2015-2016, their enrolment in Academic High-Performance Groups (ARA), and their participation in the Mentoring Programme for incoming international students.
Possible destinations and duration of the stay
Mobility periods will be granted in accordance with the duration of stay established in the bilateral agreement between the UV and the host university.These can be checked in the list of destinations for each degree in the Student Services Website: https://webges.uv.es/uvPortalUVWeb/. Students can do 1st semester, 2nd semester or full-year stays.
UV 14th International Week
The UV 14th International Week will take place from the 14th to the 18th of November. During this week, the International Relations and Cooperation Service, in collaboration with all the Faculties and Schools of the University, will make all the exchange programmes for stays abroad known to students.
This initiative aims to encourage our students to carry out stays in Europe (through the Programme Erasmus Studies), to other continents (through the International Programme) or in Spain (SICUE Programme). Students will be informed on the Erasmus Placement Programme and on international stays of PAS and PDI.
All interested students and staff members are encouraged to enjoy the experience of an international stay and to participate in all organised activities and talks organised.
- Briefings per Faculty and Degree: Check the sessions of each Faculty
- Other activities during the International Week
- PAS-PDI Erasmus Programme Briefings
- Briefings Erasmus Programme Pràctiques:
- Campus Burjassot: 17 de november at 13.00 h, Aula AI 12 Planta baixa Aulari Interfacultatiu
- Campus Tarongers: 18 de november at 13.00 h. Aula 101 de l'Aulari Nord
Before choosing destination, the possible queries about the studies that students wish to make can be consulted with the different coordinators.
Each centre has a coordinator who promotes and encourages mobility. If there is no degree coordinator the centre coordinator will take her/his functions.