XI Internacional Week. Universitat de València
The XI International Programme will be launch next Monday, November 11th. During the week, The Servei de Relacions Internacionals i Cooperació (International Relations and Cooperation Service), along with every Faculty ans School, will show to all interested students how students exchange programmes will work for mobilities in academic year 2014-2015.
This initiative looks to enhace interest about having a mobility staying either in Europe (Through Erasmus Studies Programme) or in other continents (through International Programme) or in Spain (throug SICUE Programme)
Every student is encouraged to attend the activities that will sure stimulate him/her to enjoy one of the programmes.
Activities to be held:
- Informatives Sessions in each Faculty or Degree.Poster announcing your Faculty sessions
- First-hand mobility experiencies. Announcing poster.
- Informative speeches about Erasmus Placement Programme (Jobs Forum)
- "Speed Cafenet". Further information here
Slides presentation to be shown at the informative sessions:
Mobility Programmes information
- Mobility programmes general information for AY 2014-2015
- Outgoing 2013 Guide for mobilities in 2014/2015
- Informative video about Erasmus procedure
- Erasmus 2014-2015 quick view (scheduled for April 2014)
The Erasmus programme is a European Union programme which gives students the opportunity to pursue studies at another university within the European Union (EU) or within the European Higher Education Area. Access to Your Europe, the European Union's official website for people travelling in the 27 countries of the EU.
Requirements for Admission to the Erasmus Study Programme (Outgoing Students):
- You are a citizen of a member state of the European Union or hold a residence for Spain during the mobility period.
- You are enrolled in an official degree at the University of Valencia by the time of application and during the mobility period.
- You already have completed 42 ECTS credits in undergraduate degrees or 60 ECTS in five-year degrees (Licenciaturas) when you apply for the Erasmus study programme.
- It does exist a bilateral agreement for your degree between the host institution and the University of Valencia.
- You NEVER ever participated in an ERASMUS Studies programme before.
- You are not participating in the AY 2014-2015 in any other mobility programme (SICUE, Erasmus or International Programme); except the Erasmus Placement Programme
- Your meet the specific requirements set by the host institution in addition to the general requirements of the University of Valencia.
The Mobility Comission in each Faculty or School has set the ranking criteria. They must take into account, at least, the following ones: average grade and number of credits already passed at the end of previous academic year, to be enrolled in an ARA (High academic Performance Programme), participation in mentors programme and laguage skills higher than required.Possible Destinations and Length of Stay
Students can apply for universities having a bilateral agreement with the University of Valencia. The duration of the mobility depends on the month established in the bilateral agreement between the universities: one semester or a full AY. Please check the available destinations listed on the Portal Serveis Studiants. To display the possible destinations choose the faculty and the degree and then tick "mostrar".
Erasmus Coordinator professors
Before choosing a destination, you may consult your coordinator in case of any academic doubts concerning the studies abroad.
Faculty Coordinator professors
- List of Faculty Coordinators