Mobility programmes Information
- XIV International Week Presentation
- Information on mobility programmes year 2017-2018
- Mobility Guide for the academic year 2017-2018
- Check the new Call for mobilities in year 2017-2018
- Erasmus Studies destinations (Portal Serveis Estudiants)
UV 14th International Week
From 14 to 18 November will take place the 14th International Week of the University of Valencia. During this week the International Relations and Cooperation Service in collaboration with all the Faculties and Schools of the University, will make all the exchange programmes for stays abroad known to students.
This initiative aimes to encourage our students to carry out stays in Europe (through the Programme Erasmus Studies), to other continents (through the International Programme) or in Spain (SICUE Programme). Students will be informed on the Erasmus Placement Programme and on international stays of PAS and PDI.
All students and staff interested are encouraged to enjoy the experience of an international stay, and to participate in all activities and talks organised.
- Briefings per Faculty and Degree: Check the sessions of each Faculty
- Other activities during the International Week
- PAS-PDI Erasmus Programme Briefings
- Briefings Erasmus Programme Pràctiques:
- Campus Burjassot: 17 de november at 13.00 h, Aula AI 12 Planta baixa Aulari Interfacultatiu
- Campus Tarongers: 18 de november at 13.00 h. Aula 101 de l'Aulari Nord
Erasmus Studies General Information for the academic year 2017-2018
Grants are expected for carrying out stays. In the new programme they have changed. You can check it in the section “Scholarships and Grants” of our website.
Among other goals, the new programme aims to improve the quality and to enhance the linguistic skills of students. To that end, a series of measures have been planned, such as language online courses for students or taking a non-binding assessment tests before and after the Erasmus stays.
Requirements for participating in Erasmus Programmes
- Applicants must be national of the countries that participate in the Erasmus Programme (the 28 European Union Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, and the Republic of Macedonia). Nationals of third countries also can participate if they have a valid residence permit for living in Spain during the mobility period.
- To be enroled on official undergraduate degrees studies of the UV, both at the moment of developing the application form and during the stay in the host university.
- To have completed 42 credits in the corresponding curriculum, at the end of the academic year 2015/2016.
- Students who are beneficiaries during the academic year 2017/2018 with other mobility programme of the University of Valencian (SICUE or International Programme), except the Placement Erasmus Programme.
- Accredit the language level and be accepted by the institution of destination. (See more information on the sheet: Linguistic Requirements for Mobility Programs)
- Students and students may be Erasmus more than once as long as they do not exceed 12 months in grade as a whole. In the degrees of Pharmacy, Medicine and Dentistry, the limit is 24 months per cycle
In the Erasmus Studies program, the applications are ordered according to the criteria established by the Mobility Commission of each Center. They can be consulted here.
These criteria will always take into account the average academic grade for the 2015-2016 academic year, enrollment in a High Performance Academic Program (ARA), and participation in the incoming student mentoring program.
Possible destinations and duration of the stay
The mobilities will be granted for the accomplishment of stays according to the duration that appears in the bilateral agreement of mobility between the University of Valencia and the university of destination. This duration can be consulted in the offer of destinations by titling the Portal Servicios Estudiantes. The duration of the destinations can be consulted in the offer of destinations by titling of the Portal Services Students https://webges.uv.es/uvPortalUVWeb/. There are offered stays of the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter or full year.
Before choosing destination, the possible doubts about the studies that students wish to take can be consulted with the different coordinators.
Each centre has one coordinator who promotes and encourage mobility. If there is no degree coordinator the centre coordinator will take her/his functions.