On this page you will find:
If you want to study at the university of Valencia with the Erasmus Programme, the first step is to check if there is a bilateral agreement between your home university and the University of Valencia in the field of your degree. Otherwise, you cannot come as an Erasmus student, because freemover/visiting students are not accepted.
Between both your home university and the Universitat de València there should be a bilateral agreement in the field you wish to study in Valencia.
Your home university must send us your nomination, confirming us that you have been granted the status of an Erasmus student.
After receiving your nomination, the international relations office will check if you can be accepted according to our bilateral agreement and send you an e-mail with your password. Thus you will be able to fill in the online application form and upload the following documents:
- Passport or identity card
- Photograph (click here to see the requirements)
- European Health Insurance Card or a private medical insurance covering the full length of your stay in Spain
Deadlines for Incoming Students to Fill in the Online Application Form
- autumn semester or whole academic year (starting in September): 20th June
- Spring semester (starting in February): 20th November
If you wish to send us your student nominations, within the Erasmus programme, please fill in one nomination form per student and send it/them to us by e-mail to email@example.com. We will only accept nominations sent by a nominating international office or a nominating university staff member.
After receiving the nominations, the international relations office will check if they are acceptable in accordance with the bilateral agreement and will send to the students an e-mail with the information they need to fill in the online application form.
Deadlines to Receive Nominations from Universities
- Fall semester or whole year stays (starting in September): 31 May
- Spring semester (starting in February): 31 October