Call for proposals 2012-13
Erasmus Bancaixa Master Grants 2012-13
All beneficiaries shall hand in the beneficiary acceptance form at the Servicio de Relaciones Internacionales y Cooperación together with a copy of the Bankia savebook in which the grant will be paid in.
- from the 14th to the 27th of December 2012
Only those students who are beneficiaries of an Erasmus Master grant for the second semester 2012-13 can apply for it
Results for the call for proposals for Erasmus Master Mobility during the second semester 2012-13 (beneficiaries and excluded list). Please note that due to an error in the previous list dated on the November, 19th an updated version has been published on the December 14th.
- Erasmus Master 2012-13 decision
- Appendix I: Regulating rules for the call
- Appendix II: Destinations
- Appendix III: Language chart
- 18 October 2012
Online application form
- Applications for participating as well as supporting documents can only be processed online on the following link ENTREU . Students can access to this website with the email user and password provided by the Universitat.
Call for proposals 2011-12
Results for the call of proposals for Erasmus Master Mobility during the second semester 2011-12 (beneficiaries list, excluded and waiting list)
Call for the Erasmus Master Mobility Program, Second Semester Year 2011-12
Deadline for submission of applications: 20th December 2011.
- Appendix I: Proposal Requirements
- Appendix II: Application form
- Appendix III: Language equivalence chart
- Appendix IV: Masters and Destinations
This program is only for those students who are studying one of the offical masters listed in Annex IV and for the destinations included in it.