University Legal Advice
What can it do for you?
Offer guidance and advice on all legal matters that may arise. Resolve doubts. Provide information on legal channels to overcome a conflict. This advice informs you of your rights and duties as a citizen before administrations, as consumers and as employees. Furthermore, it offers information on how to write a formal document, make an appeal, draw up a contract, fill in an application, etc.
What can you ask?
- Administrative law: claims and appeals before public administrations
- Nationality and residency issues
- Work-related issues: employment contracts, types of contracts, social security, dismissals, unemployment benefits.
- Renting: problems stemming from renting or the sale and purchase of housing, the Urban Rental Law, rights and obligations of tenants and landlords/landladys.
- Environmental protection
- Criminal law: assault, traffic accidents…
- Tax matters
- Separation, child support
Who advises you?
A law graduate and an experienced lawyer offer advice, guidance and information.
How can you use this service?
The service is completely free of charge. Just show your University of Valencia student ID card. There is a fixed schedule to answer questions. However to ensure better attention, you are advised to call for an appointment.
The University Legal Advice service is available throughout the year, except August.
Mondays, 16:00 to 19:30
Wednesdays, 16:00 to 19:30
Thursdays, 9:00 to 14:00
General Urrutia, 67, entrance 2, 10th floor, door 33
Tel: 96 374 39 62/649 91 08 21