You are entitled to consult exams and coursework. You may request the professor or lecturer for a revision of your grade.  
The publication of grades, the place, the date and the timetable for revision must be made public.
During the revision, you are entitled to an explanation of the grade and its weight according to the criteria established in Article 131 of the University Statutes, according to the syllabus or teaching guide.
The professor or lecturer shall carry out the revision in the presence of the student, who may request proof of having done so. If the revision was not carried out, you may request verification from the department for having attended even though revision did not take place.

Applicable legislation