Erasmus Studies Programme - Outgoing students
Mobility Programmes Useful Guide for Internacional Week
- Mobility programmes general information for A/Y 2013-2014
- Outgoing Guide 2013/2014
- Informative vídeo about Erasmus procedure
- Erasmus 2013-2014 quick view
The Erasmus programme is a European Union programme which gives students the opportunity to pursue studies at another university within the European Union or within the European Higher Education Area.
Access to "Travelling in Europe 2012-13", official web-site of the European Union for people travelling in the EU.
Possible destinations and length of stay
Students may request a stay at any university which offers exchanges. The length of the stay will depend on the number of months of the exchange: a semester or a full academic year. Please check the available destinations listed on the Student Portal. In order to view the possible destinations you need to choose the centre and the degree programme and then tick the button "mostrar".
Contacts / Erasmus Coordinators
Before choosing a destination, you may address any doubts regarding academic studies that you wish to pursue with different coordinators.
Contacts/ Faculty Coordinators
Each Faculty that participates in mobility programmes has a coordinator for the Faculty/Centre as the maximun responsible of the mobility programme. In case you cannot find your coordinator this one assumes the responsability.
- List of Faculty Coordinators
The selection process takes into account the language requirement at the host university, the student’s average grade and the average grade of all students fulfilling the linguistic requirements.
Conditions for participating in the Erasmus – Outgoing programs
1. To be a citizen of a member state of the European Union or possess a valid residence permit for the whole period of your planned stay in Spain.
2. To have successfully completed 30 credits in Three-years degrees and three-year engineering degrees. 42 credits in undergraduate degrees or 60 credits in five-year degrees (Licenciaturas and Ingenierías), counted until the end of the 2010-2011 academic year.
3. To be enrolled in official studies at the University of Valencia at the time of application and during the period of the stay.
4. Not to have already participated in a University of Valencia International Exchange Programme even through another degree programme.
5. There has to be a bilateral agreement Erasmus with your study field.
6. Not to participate in the 2013-2014 academic year in any other mobility programme (SICUE, Erasmus or International Programme); except the Erasmus Placement Programme
7. Have to fulfil the special conditions of each host university, both at the time of application and during the 2012/2013 academic year, coinciding the conditions of the destinations.
2013/2014 Erasmus Studies Call
Informative meetings at Faculties and Campuses (april 2013)
2013/2014 Erasmus Studies Call
Resolution from the Vice Rector for International Relations and Cooperation:
- Appendix I: Erasmus Studies Call Rules and Regulations
- Appendix II: Equivalency chart (language requirements)
- Destinations with especial linguistic requirements
Submission of applications
Applications must be submitted from the 5th to the 26th November, 2012.
Applications must be submitted online through Portal de l'alumne
Languages lists and procedure
- Lists of students enrolled for the test on 15 December 2012
- Lists of students who have proven knowledge of any language.
Applications lists and procedure
- Non accepted applications list.
- List of students who has not the language they need for the destiantion they have asked for
- List of awarded students. Sorted by family name
- List of awarded studetns. Sorted by field of studies and family name
- Informative meetings at Faculties and Campuses (april 2013)
Grants and financial support
Students will be exempt from tuition fees at the host university and may receive compatible financial support from different institutions and organisations. As a general guideline, the following financial support was available in the 2011-2012 academic year:
- Financial support from the European Union: 110 euros/month.
- Financial support from the Ministry of Education:
- 100 euros / month (with a maximum of 8 monthly payments), for all Erasmus students.
- 85 euros / month (wih a maximum of 8 monthly payments), only for Erasmus students who were recipients of the grant from the Ministry of Education in the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Financial support from the University of Valencia: 75 euros/ month.
- Additional financial support from the Valencian government: between 60 and 90 euros/month, depending on the host country (awarded according to the student’s academic record; roughly 20% of Erasmus students from the University of Valencia receive this support).
- UNIVEX check from the Valencia City Council: 100 euros/month. Awarded according to the student’s academic record (only available to students who are registered in Valencia)
Bancaja Scholarship: There is no Bancaja Erasmus Scholarship call for the academic year 2013-14.
Scholarships: Bancaixa Erasmus A/Y 2012-2013
Deadline: june 25th, 2012
It can be ask for by students who have received a mobility grant (Erasmus or International) for the A/Y 2012-2013.
Double Degree students who have received a mobility grant for the USA don't need to ask for this scholarship. They shoul wait for a soon to be published call.
Double Degree students visiting european universities must ask for Bancaixa International scholarship.Students with an Erasmus grant must ask for the Bancaixa Erasmus scholarship. Students with an International Programme grant must ask for the Bancaixa International scholarship.
List of awarded students: you must present the acceptation form accompanied wity a copy of your bank account. The account number and your name as the owner of the account must be clearly shown on that copy.
400 euros list
600 euros list
1000 euros list
400 euros waiting list
600 euros waiting list
1000 euros waiting list
Bancaixa Erasmus Grants A/Y 2011-2012
People in the "list of peopel granted because of withdrawls" should send to Servei de Relacions Internacionals the grant acceptation document alongwith a copy of your bank account. The copy of the bank account must state clearly the 20 number of your bank account and that the student is the owner or co-owner of the account. It must be a Bancaixa bank account.
- List of people granted because of withdrawals Academic year 2011-2012
- Second list of people granted because of withdrawals or reduction of stay. Academic year 2011-12
Method of payment
Payment of the grant is made through the bank account the student has provided on the grant acceptance form.
Payments are not received monthly. Students will receive an initial payment of a percentage of the amount once their studies have begun at the host university. At the end of the stay the remaining amount will be allocated under the conditions indicated in the instructions and once final documents are submitted.
Erasmus: Needed Documents 2012/2013
Guide Erasmus work experience programme (Erasmus Internship)
- Instructions (go to the following link for general instructions to fill out the necessary documents)
Before you leave (it’s important to submit all the documents at the same time):
- Copy of the registration at the University of Valencia for the academic year 2012/2013 with the international credit points you are registered for (for all those you are going to take at the host university you have to enrol in a block of international credit points)
- Confirmation of acceptance of the Erasmus Contract. It should be filled out, printed and signed by the student and the guarantor (mother, father, etc.), also a of the DNI of the guarantor and the one of the bank book or of the C/A (you should be the holder of the bank account you indicate).
- Guideline for the Learning Agreement
- Modification document of the Learning Agreement (PDF)
- AppendixV.1a: Erasmus Grant Application form (original, fully Signed)
- Statutory declaration of not being subject to any cause of prohibition in Article 13 of the law 38/2003, of 17 November, General de Subvenciones (original)
- Erasmus Student Letter
In case you leave before registration you can entrust your family or a friend to submit the documentation for you.
At your arrival:
- Confirmation of arrival and registration.Please send the document, signed and sealed by the host university via fax (34-963983462) or scanned via Email (email@example.com). We highly recommend saving a copy. The payment of the Erasmus grants starts only after receiving this form.
- Stay Extension Application Form (we only accept documents received before December, 31st)
Important: To receive the first payment it is necessary to have submitted all the documentation named before. Therefore 70% of the grant will not be paid if any document has not been submitted to the International Relations Office.
At your return:
- Certificate of Attendance (original). It is very important to take into consideration the warnings about the dates and corrections that you find at the bottom of the document.
- Final Report (original). Open the document, fill it out, print it and sign it and hand the original in to the International Office
- A copy of the Learning Agreement (with the included changes), signed and sealed by your mobility coordinators, at the University of Valencia and the Erasmus host university.
Important: We will not be able to pay 30% of the grant if any of these documents is missing. Besides, the student has to get at least 50 % of the credits he/she signed in for at the University of Valencia. Otherwise he/she will have to return the whole amount of the grant, since the Erasmus program is aimed to obtain an academic benefit in other universities and that is the only reason why it is paid.
- Renouncement Form. Directed to the International Relations Office, presenting the form through the General Registry or the Auxiliaries of the University of Valencia.
Monday to friday from 9h to 14h. Afternoons closed.
- (+34) 96 386 47 31
- (+34) 96 398 33 91
- (+34) 96 386 41 80
- (+34) 96 386 48 02
Burjassot Campus Office:
(+34) 96 354 44 14
- Central office(Blasco Ibáñez): (+34) 96 398 34 62
- Burjassot Campus Office: (+34) 96 354 44 13