UVlibrariesUniversitat de València Logo del portal

Who can request it?

Only the producing bodies and the superior authority can borrow original documents. The original files borrowed must be returned as soon as possible and without modifications.

How to do it?

  • You should submit the application form to the semi-current records center with the original sign of the applicant.
  • You shouldn’t add any document to the file, but if necessary, you must make known in the external folder of the file.
  • You will not need to return the documentation provided in copies. We recommend you its destruction after its use.

Loan materials

  • Internal application form for consultation of documents (word) (pdf).
  • Application form for borrowing documents (word) (pdf).
  • Application form for copying documents (word) (pdf).