• alumna estudiant

The persons with a university degree can pre-register for any degree offered by the Universitat de València.

Of the places established by the Universitat de València for each degree, 3% will be reserved for people with a university degree or equivalent.

The must provide the resolution of homologation of their university degree (except for UE graduates if they provide the SET) and the average mark of their academic transcript.

Both the homologation and the conversion of average mark is done through the Spanish Ministry:

- Homologation

- Equivalence of Average Marks