UVlibrariesUniversitat de València Logo del portal

People who wish to request an external users card or renew their own must send the documentation by email to cataleg@uv.es indicating in which library they want to collect the card.

People belonging to institutions and groups that can use the loan service by virtue of agreements must request the Servei de Biblioteques i Documentació card.

This card entitles you to borrow materials from the library, access to libraries during the exam period and to identify yourself in My Trobes Account to make reservations, renewals and inquiries. But it does not allow to have a UV account nor, therefore, the institution's email address. It does not provide access to paid electronic resources (journals, books and electronic databases).

How to access My Trobes Account: after the creation of the card, the user will receive an email with instructions in order to create their password. Once the password is created, it can be identified in Trobes by ID (DNI or passport provided in the form) and password. You can contact the library If email has not been received or the password is not remembered-


Interested persons have to send the documentation by email to cataleg@uv.es.

  • Documentation to provide according to the type of agreement:
Carnet usuaris externs

External user 



Visiting teaching staff or Research Staff without a university card (endorsed)

Until the end of their stay

 Students in the official approval of qualifications 

Until the examination date 

UNED Students 

Until 30 September of the academic year accredited. 

Teachers of Primary and Secondary Education 

Two extendable years

Professional associations:

  • Col·legi Oficial de Doctors i Llicenciats en Filosofia i Lletres i Ciències
  • Col·legi Oficial de Psicòlegs
  • Col·legi Oficial d'Economistes
  • Col·legi Oficial de Bibliotecaris i Documentalistes de la Comunitat Valenciana  

One extendable year